Thursday, July 9, 2009

Last post

It's been a hectic few days in Bangkok. So hectic, in fact, that I don't have the energy right now to describe it or post any photos. In fact, this will be the last post, so thanks to all of you who followed along. It's perhaps appropriate that I arranged to have my last dinner in Thailand with a bunch of my future classmates at Kellogg. (There were 5 attractive Thai women at the table, and me. I think I'm going to like B-school.)

It's been a great trip in SE Asia. Am I quite ready to go home? Not really -- but I am looking forward to it a whole lot. I get to see my family, some of my friends probably, and in a week, my new niece! It'll be good. :)

Cheers,
Bruce

35 comments:

  1. Since it is the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late.............................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 當身處逆境時,要能忍一時之氣,吃一時之苦,並及早確立自己的目標,總有一天,你會嘗到那甘美的果實。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 噴泉的高度,不會超過它的源頭。一個人的事業也是如此,它的成就絕不會超過自己的信念。.............................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」.........................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 成功多屬於那些很快做出決定,卻又不輕易變更的人。而失敗也經常屬於那些很難做出決定,卻又經常變更的人..................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 人要學習健忘,把所有不如意忘掉,才會快樂。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 要在憂患恥辱的環境裡,創造我們自力更生的新生活。.......................................................

    ReplyDelete